Journeys into the Unknown

i'll kiss your soul...and take your breath away...

 
Lady Raven- Jessica Galbreth
Belladonna - Jessica Galbreth
rhythmic brush strokes
Friday, June 29, 2007
my art is inspired by
truths laying deep within
canvases of my soul.
screaming for whole.

when darkness falls
upon lowered eyes,
will i see beyond the few
feet in front of me?
my ease-all holds its tongue
as acrylics form layers,
dancing innuendoes of hindsight
long forgotten. rhapsody blues
created by accentuated cadence
fills the air surrounding my plague
with lonely gothic bliss.

i am amiss.

lingering shadows tell lies,
hanging their weary heads
among my colored palate.
something has gone awry.
unforeseen hauntings skewing
~~perception~~

the downward spiral

moving me half-past dead
toward lightened sunrises.
my body burned, crisp as
a new day. stroking the pages,
a finely brushed portrait emerges.
landscaped to portray subtle
messages of internal musings.

incomplete artistry.

soured truth.

my rhythm offbeat to norms but
tunes resurrect my voice, singing.
swaying syncopations altering
brush-stroked images.

spin.

step the beat up a notch.
i am painting colors into life,
creating a meditative world,
peacefully prosed. hips grind
mid-air to master rhyme and
unleash truths, starting over again.

beautiful. rhythmic. divine love.
my art is inspired.
and unfinished.
posted by the Raven @ 6:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: the Raven
Home: Lost in Illusion
About Me: wanderer, seeker, free-spirit; i defy convention, am a motivator of free thinking and deep self exploration; i help others ponder reality and society; i inspire, intrigue, excite...bring others into my self and release them as stronger, more colorful creatures.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
My Favorite Sites to See!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Journeys into the Unknown .Template by Isnaini Dot Com

Free Web Site Counter
get your OWN website counter!