Journeys into the Unknown

i'll kiss your soul...and take your breath away...

 
Lady Raven- Jessica Galbreth
Belladonna - Jessica Galbreth
smile
Sunday, June 17, 2007
your smile
crosses blue mountains with purple raindrops
to sit delicately upon my eyelashes…sliding past
fortresses of misty haze…look away…
i have mastered the art of longing…i have
fought the wars of trying…jumping through
screened fences…swan-diving into your arms…
my tears drip waterfalls into rushing rivers
racing toward time-meets-space and
making their way westward;
downstream to the tides before them.

in the spaces between dream and awake
i envision nightingales, delicately
perched on horizon's edge, raining
moonsongs into morning. i smile
with tongue-tied fantasies waking my mind
your caress softening an evergreen world,
king to my throne.

past reflections reveal soulful journeys toward
my present within your grooves. my future,
this story incomplete without your smile
penetrating life… arousing my hips,
amusing my laughter, awaiting my mouth.
your smile singing bird whispers to my soul…
you've incarnated my dreams to reality.

unexplained…unafraid to discriminate between
a rock and a hard place…there's passion in
orchids, resilience in depths, abundance in making.
sweet is the sigh of your laughter upon my tongue,
hailing moon-shaman rituals…delicately entwined
in your rich flavors…seasoned to perfection
posted by the Raven @ 5:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: the Raven
Home: Lost in Illusion
About Me: wanderer, seeker, free-spirit; i defy convention, am a motivator of free thinking and deep self exploration; i help others ponder reality and society; i inspire, intrigue, excite...bring others into my self and release them as stronger, more colorful creatures.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
My Favorite Sites to See!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Journeys into the Unknown .Template by Isnaini Dot Com

Free Web Site Counter
get your OWN website counter!