Journeys into the Unknown

i'll kiss your soul...and take your breath away...

 
Lady Raven- Jessica Galbreth
Belladonna - Jessica Galbreth
all senses...united (and untied...)
Friday, February 23, 2007
it's been on my mind all day...
since the moment i opened my eyes...
i just...want you....don't know
how to reconcile with the fantasies of
your touch...wondering how long i'll wait
for your musky scent to linger
on my horizon...you linger here...
within the daunting calligraphy of my pen...
i feel whole against the wind you create
in spiraling planes...encircling
tornadoes fascinating me...fastening me
to poles...tie...me...up.
i'll writhe under your gentleness...
awaiting your mouth upon my breasts...
exhale your intensity into the depths of me...
i'm waiting...semi-patiently
to feel you under my skin....
the fire ignited within...both our souls...
recognizing the fear of feeling uniquely whole....
i must...muse...you...
finger-dancing puppetry...
poetry...
firedancer
i am the rhythm...
creating havoc in your mind...
mesmerized by star-gazed nights...
dance with me.
take me through wind tunnels
to where karmic melodies unite....
harmonize my song...
be my One.
i've been waiting...
longer than i knew...
for all the sides of you...and
all the sides of me...branching
angled arches down slippery streets...
pulled by instant gravity...
making my way through
deeply portrayed pictures...
bountiful beauty....so sweet.........
fly with me....hovering
over moonlight and earth glow....
let me show you the way to infinity...
posted by the Raven @ 1:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: the Raven
Home: Lost in Illusion
About Me: wanderer, seeker, free-spirit; i defy convention, am a motivator of free thinking and deep self exploration; i help others ponder reality and society; i inspire, intrigue, excite...bring others into my self and release them as stronger, more colorful creatures.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
My Favorite Sites to See!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Journeys into the Unknown .Template by Isnaini Dot Com

Free Web Site Counter
get your OWN website counter!