Journeys into the Unknown

i'll kiss your soul...and take your breath away...

 
Lady Raven- Jessica Galbreth
Belladonna - Jessica Galbreth
the journey home, part 2
Monday, June 04, 2007
"the embrace"

the enchantment of your smile
petitions me toward revolution
signing away the very last embrace
i planned to keep for my Self.

i give you my all;
the whole of me nestled
among mended wings.

i'll fly, with you as my guide
to higher topped corridors...
bending light, casting shadows
to the sea.sides shuddering.

aching, my skin calling for
warm meditative circles of you;
without dis.guise, i follow you
into alternating worldly
creations of thought, splendid
recovery toward foresight.

dance my perceptions
out of this oblivion and
aware me to the possibilities of love.
i am without thought,
thinking from wilted memory.

alternating the footsteps of our waltz
we weave pleasure into baskets of harmony,
lifting spirit inside poetry,
words kissed to the sky.

i shall…revolve my legs around your waist,
accentuate the curve of my spine as
galaxies collide in my mind.
your moon is my sunlight, raining
pleasure tears across space and time.

you are my perfectly-aged wine,
sliding across my tongue, tasting you.
sipping you; the nectar of your fruit
slipping delicately down my throat.

ageless is the shaman who joins us;
bringing us a perfect unison.
posted by the Raven @ 11:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: the Raven
Home: Lost in Illusion
About Me: wanderer, seeker, free-spirit; i defy convention, am a motivator of free thinking and deep self exploration; i help others ponder reality and society; i inspire, intrigue, excite...bring others into my self and release them as stronger, more colorful creatures.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
My Favorite Sites to See!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Journeys into the Unknown .Template by Isnaini Dot Com

Free Web Site Counter
get your OWN website counter!