Journeys into the Unknown

i'll kiss your soul...and take your breath away...

 
Lady Raven- Jessica Galbreth
Belladonna - Jessica Galbreth
m.end control
Monday, June 25, 2007
i'm mending.
i'm ending the life i once lived and
creating new nails for scratching and
claws for digging my way up to mountain's top.

top me. i've been dominant my whole life,
control is my middle name but
it's time to let go. it's time to give in.
the universe surrounding me, pleading with me
to relinquish it all. so take it.

what are you waiting for?

you've wanted it all along. now i hand it over
and you hesitate? do you want me
to submit to your every desire or
do you want to bottom? make up your mind,
i'm losing patience…

patience…i'm the most patient person
you'll ever meet…perhaps. it gives me
control over my internal arena. helps me
remain calm and in control of my emotions...
in control…but cross me and patience is gone.

control, i'm ending my relationship with you.
wait…does that mean i'm in control of
our connection? should i rather
allow you control over this relationship?
am i supposed to let go of you gradually or
do i just walk away all at once or
do you get to tell me when it's over?

i'm confused.

confusion.
unassociated logic between
options, plaguing my mind.
revolving glasses spiraling in
concentric circles. downward.
moving toward disillusion.
illuminated pits fallen illogically
into disordered chaos.
lacking all control.

control. there you are again.
when can i let you go? why won't you
let me walk away in peace, allow me the
peace of mind i need? i'm mending.

i'm ending the need to own and
owning my need to let go.
posted by the Raven @ 6:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: the Raven
Home: Lost in Illusion
About Me: wanderer, seeker, free-spirit; i defy convention, am a motivator of free thinking and deep self exploration; i help others ponder reality and society; i inspire, intrigue, excite...bring others into my self and release them as stronger, more colorful creatures.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
My Favorite Sites to See!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Journeys into the Unknown .Template by Isnaini Dot Com

Free Web Site Counter
get your OWN website counter!