Journeys into the Unknown

i'll kiss your soul...and take your breath away...

 
Lady Raven- Jessica Galbreth
Belladonna - Jessica Galbreth
touchless
Sunday, March 18, 2007
don't touch me, i'm right here
craving you...tingles on insides
matched by desire undone.
laughing in deep, orgasmic breath.
don't touch me, just be with me,
be near me, beside me...
but don't touch me, in fact,
i want you to just stay still
as i kiss you softly.
pay close attention
to the way my lips feel
against yours, stay still
when i wrap my fingers
in the small of your back,
lay my head upon your chest,
i want to hear your every heart beat...
stay still as i caress away
fear and pain and tribulations
at the end of each day
wake you each morning
with kisses. stay still,
we sit in silence together
with candles lit and Nag Champa
looming through the air, breathing
deeply as the sun rises,
and again as it sets
don't touch me, just come home to me,
every evening, curl up with me
and be the warmth i seek, the fire burning.
don't touch me, i crave your
affection but i need only your perfection
within me...you are my divinity,
divine love indeed. without hesitation,
without reservation, let me breathe your beauty.
take you as my own and nurture the vessel
you embody. this synergistic connection
slightly overwhelming but
dancing gypsies know the song of the siren
nomadic hippies know the beat of the kettle drum
they entwine themselves in the rich chords
entranced by metaphysical clarity.
don't touch me, i'm right here...waiting to enter
posted by the Raven @ 1:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: the Raven
Home: Lost in Illusion
About Me: wanderer, seeker, free-spirit; i defy convention, am a motivator of free thinking and deep self exploration; i help others ponder reality and society; i inspire, intrigue, excite...bring others into my self and release them as stronger, more colorful creatures.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
My Favorite Sites to See!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Journeys into the Unknown .Template by Isnaini Dot Com

Free Web Site Counter
get your OWN website counter!