Journeys into the Unknown

i'll kiss your soul...and take your breath away...

 
Lady Raven- Jessica Galbreth
Belladonna - Jessica Galbreth
free for movement
Friday, June 01, 2007
i'd run circles around their minds
trying to find their true nature.
but within the crevices i find
caricatures, perfectly riddled
messages of inaccuracy, idling
wild insinuations streamlined by
prophetic transcriptions. their beasts
spewed from the comfort i housed;
gave home-age to the who presented
and left me bare-boned and broken
down. my core wrath manipulated,
under stood ground. once tested,
twice scarred but, elegant enough
to pick myself up...again...perhaps.

against the grain i managed to
feed from unordinary fruits. recalled,
my embodiment of earth, possession's
detailed fortitude, enduring tides sequenced
within our universal sky. i calm. the seas
once stagnant over-activity brought me
rainbows of silenced tears, while dew
dropped heavy down my face. i was
one jury away from falling. i'd dug
my own grave and was settling nicely
for a long uncomfortable sleep among shadows.
nostalgic masochism bringing back muddy water.

there is something to be said of timing. she said:
they never stop viewing you as what you start as.
perhaps i should have never begun ...
for now, i remain stuck, between rocks and
hardened dicks eyeing my ass as i walk
narrow halls. i would much rather be
the ugly well-respected geek than
a gawked at swan creature. this brain
they've failed to pay. misdiagnosed by
credentials too neglected to mention.
pushed past breaking ... out the door.

newness on horizon's edge, i am now
free for movement...
thank you for disappointing me
into my strength.
posted by the Raven @ 4:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: the Raven
Home: Lost in Illusion
About Me: wanderer, seeker, free-spirit; i defy convention, am a motivator of free thinking and deep self exploration; i help others ponder reality and society; i inspire, intrigue, excite...bring others into my self and release them as stronger, more colorful creatures.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
My Favorite Sites to See!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Journeys into the Unknown .Template by Isnaini Dot Com

Free Web Site Counter
get your OWN website counter!