Journeys into the Unknown

i'll kiss your soul...and take your breath away...

 
Lady Raven- Jessica Galbreth
Belladonna - Jessica Galbreth
sharing apples
Sunday, April 29, 2007
cold wind underneath sunbeams,
radiating galactic streams
in overdrive, stopping on roadsides.
blown. whistling orgasmic breaths
steam radiating from pavement,
relaxing in to spring. my poet.
without words. we sit near valleys,
listening to totem calls
breezing across meadows. attachment;
downsized to mere necessities...

move me...remove me from current
states of being and bring me away from
this reality. i look to distant shadows,
emerging as pre-conceived artistic
semblances of fate. we've been
here before amongst cloudless whispers;
desert mountains conjoined without
regard for newness. step wise comparisons,
descendents of yester years; significant
association. hunger-stricken, under
canopied protection, bitten.
nourished gently by fibers of touch...

smooth me...
sticky sweet harmony.
dipped fingers into
peanut buttery skin...
your flesh warm
against my lips.
moans stuck between
breaths...on the
roof of your mouth.

you move against me
effortlessly; joining my breath,
merging...
from lips to
navel to toes...
our bodies
chant Om
into one another.
growing
limbs to branch our tree...
creation
becomes One...
posted by the Raven @ 5:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: the Raven
Home: Lost in Illusion
About Me: wanderer, seeker, free-spirit; i defy convention, am a motivator of free thinking and deep self exploration; i help others ponder reality and society; i inspire, intrigue, excite...bring others into my self and release them as stronger, more colorful creatures.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
My Favorite Sites to See!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Journeys into the Unknown .Template by Isnaini Dot Com

Free Web Site Counter
get your OWN website counter!