Journeys into the Unknown

i'll kiss your soul...and take your breath away...

 
Lady Raven- Jessica Galbreth
Belladonna - Jessica Galbreth
the path
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
lacking in security,
there is only one direction to go
from atop that pedestal.
humanity. fallen from perfection.
cycles pattern, deconstructing mystery.
one. the big love. we are
creatures from beneath earth's protection.
we protect. we heal. we create.
we start over again and learn.
we test, we detest, we surge upward
and spiral back down.
speak to me not of what you believe
rather what you know; the infinite
wisdom of our ancestors, ingrained.
we start over again.

((in my travels, i have found infinity within the spirits of elders. within infinity, i have found you. take me to places in which you reside. don't hide. i'm right here and we'll grow together.))

marked.
branded.
my tattooed soul.
need i explain my purpose once more?
we've journeyed our voyage to endless streams,
teaming for optimum performances.
we stand. gazing over oceans, searching.
stepping into wilderness, we know not what awaits;
i am uncovered in your presence;
you are my reflection.
my medicine and your spirit.
bringing breath to life.
and we start over again.
posted by the Raven @ 6:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: the Raven
Home: Lost in Illusion
About Me: wanderer, seeker, free-spirit; i defy convention, am a motivator of free thinking and deep self exploration; i help others ponder reality and society; i inspire, intrigue, excite...bring others into my self and release them as stronger, more colorful creatures.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
My Favorite Sites to See!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Journeys into the Unknown .Template by Isnaini Dot Com

Free Web Site Counter
get your OWN website counter!