Journeys into the Unknown

i'll kiss your soul...and take your breath away...

 
Lady Raven- Jessica Galbreth
Belladonna - Jessica Galbreth
organic chemistry
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
sex
is but an instant of our existence
self-induced tectonics, plated
between gravitational pulls,
body less to feel your depths

((i feel your breath...))

metaphysical puzzles, inquisitive
time-meets-space. radiate
your bloodlines through my veins
swallow me into your existence
i shall rest there, head buried
in your chest, listen to my breath;
we rise, we fall. lust is an illusion
unknown to our souls...

((we have no lust here...))

purity
deeply portrayed prosperity
outlawed to the highest degree
of trust. muse me into
amusement, move me through
my movements. you know
the rhythm of my dance
((dance with me...))
i am shaken. heart-beaten
boxed outside ordinary desires but
i'm on fire with you as my match.
igniting long lost flames matched in
perfect syncopation, the vibration
elevated to near perfection...

((romantic interludes swaying to dirty tunes...smile))

you leave me undone. fingertips
dancing softy down my spine,
my hips grind. sweat-filled
beats entwined to a kiss
this
is
bliss

reminiscent of your energetic pulse
beating in time with mine.
we are more than fantasy
frozen capsules solidified
in harmony

((take me to a place i recognize,
appearing against rain-stricken skies...))

your eyes burn my core essence
bold to beauty's rarity...i am
left speechless ((no words are needed))
fill me to find the light and dark sides
awaiting ((ain't no sunshine...))
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
linger within my throbbing heat,
i want to feel you inside of me
create
steam
((so i may feel your fingers dancing))
back-arched to moonlight you are the
brightest star in this passioned night
mastering my lips in dreams

((goodnight ~~ i'll see you in my dreams...))

goodnight...goodnight...dimensionless rainforests
netted in sleep. i see
reincarnations of past embraces,
places stricken to foresight

i awaken within your arms
my birdsong
harmony,
lips to my mind,
(((((breathless)))))
again i find myself, entwined
in your touchless caress,
wrap my legs around your frame
and feel you come inside, motionless
we move together into daybreak,
crows chanting their favorite tune, life
beyond limits, my breath resides in you...
posted by the Raven @ 1:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: the Raven
Home: Lost in Illusion
About Me: wanderer, seeker, free-spirit; i defy convention, am a motivator of free thinking and deep self exploration; i help others ponder reality and society; i inspire, intrigue, excite...bring others into my self and release them as stronger, more colorful creatures.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
My Favorite Sites to See!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Journeys into the Unknown .Template by Isnaini Dot Com

Free Web Site Counter
get your OWN website counter!