Journeys into the Unknown

i'll kiss your soul...and take your breath away...

 
Lady Raven- Jessica Galbreth
Belladonna - Jessica Galbreth
an exercise in being still...
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
time glides across the playing fields of yester-morrow
unlocking sheltered winds toward breaking
branching ... into mystified dimensions of self
slanted restoration, crucified, i shall
die in the breath of your soul.voice
the phonetically fractioned wordsmith

((i hear past lovers chanting their vices into you))

unleashed, i see you standing before me
standing before you ... blood-raw fortune
whispering lightwinds to stars
glistening hope across planetary lines

((it is here i write you into my life, the story vivid amongst darkened corners of mind. where was the light before you were here, brushing angelic wings against misguided tears ... i am ... years from the enlightenment you cast upon this shelf, imprinting my footsteps in sand-carved dreams ... permanently ... marked))

i am burned by
the heat you've melted
into me. undercut
masonry of firestone
seems
ordinarily
extra

you found me drenched, soul cleansing
tears dripping through core
to orchestrate a perfect lullaby
you called me Queen of sky, moon and night.
i call you my birdsong, perfect harmonic melody
dancing soliloquies to moonlight

((will you dance with me tonight?))

be still ... silence fills my lungs
breathing you in
complete
calm
posted by the Raven @ 12:58 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: the Raven
Home: Lost in Illusion
About Me: wanderer, seeker, free-spirit; i defy convention, am a motivator of free thinking and deep self exploration; i help others ponder reality and society; i inspire, intrigue, excite...bring others into my self and release them as stronger, more colorful creatures.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
My Favorite Sites to See!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Journeys into the Unknown .Template by Isnaini Dot Com

Free Web Site Counter
get your OWN website counter!