Journeys into the Unknown

i'll kiss your soul...and take your breath away...

 
Lady Raven- Jessica Galbreth
Belladonna - Jessica Galbreth
preamble to a kiss
Sunday, February 11, 2007
your face, hidden amongst
shadows of my perception,
glassed-in mirrors reflecting
eyes of bright honey brown.
meet my soul with truth
incarnations ... transcendent of
time. mapped dots reveal
our mere existence heightened
by intellectual stimulation.
cradle me, your arms outstretched
to bridge distance. engulfed
metaphysical puzzles pulling
light to circles of creation…
whole against sky wonders
my burden burned off. flames
breeching sanctuary, inspired
to aspire to full bloom, just
one orchid in night air, holding
on to imperfections. embraced
in the desire of your smile
channeling you through
dimensionless planes where
planets reside unclaimed
by hidden moons. stars speckled
releasing your embodied heaven
captured heartsongs bring heat
to sleeping premonitions
struck by insatiable connections
you heal with me, voiced capacity
to focus the flow beneath my pen
unmasked layers of learning
entertaining hindsight for
better views of you across
silhouetted landscapes. a sapling
struggling toward intrinsic growth
behold this eve of hope
phantomed dispenser, boundlessly
abundant in your lips. kissed to
preserve my innate fluctuations of
blood kin. i see your movement,
generating energetic distinctions,
freelanced to echo the once-hidden
sides of my mind's eye
posted by the Raven @ 12:56 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: the Raven
Home: Lost in Illusion
About Me: wanderer, seeker, free-spirit; i defy convention, am a motivator of free thinking and deep self exploration; i help others ponder reality and society; i inspire, intrigue, excite...bring others into my self and release them as stronger, more colorful creatures.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
My Favorite Sites to See!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Journeys into the Unknown .Template by Isnaini Dot Com

Free Web Site Counter
get your OWN website counter!