Journeys into the Unknown

i'll kiss your soul...and take your breath away...

 
Lady Raven- Jessica Galbreth
Belladonna - Jessica Galbreth
someday...
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
someday
my breath shall cover your body…
blending bridges of distant horizons
into sunsets…the cold of bloodlines…
warmed beneath my touch…i'll shelter
your fear from storms…feed you
satisfied memories…heart-stolen moments…
never again shall these wires be our convergence…
joined monolithic linkages…i will come
to you…fill the gaps in life's certainty…
master our immortality…why must i…
love your sunshine…mind-mustered
cynicism…from here…i face your
smiled tears…standing ground
not entertaining in sanity…you fuse
my emergence…prophetic union
becoming…there are rivers to cross
with intention…to awaken life's caress…
embrace my mysteries…i shall hold you…
undeniable resurrection of sanctuary…
i shall sustain you in my dawning…
i want you to see me…inconspicuous…
waiting in the wings…become my lightening...
know me…as safety's cavernous space…
to crawl inside…enter my domain...
posted by the Raven @ 6:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: the Raven
Home: Lost in Illusion
About Me: wanderer, seeker, free-spirit; i defy convention, am a motivator of free thinking and deep self exploration; i help others ponder reality and society; i inspire, intrigue, excite...bring others into my self and release them as stronger, more colorful creatures.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
My Favorite Sites to See!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Journeys into the Unknown .Template by Isnaini Dot Com

Free Web Site Counter
get your OWN website counter!