Journeys into the Unknown

i'll kiss your soul...and take your breath away...

 
Lady Raven- Jessica Galbreth
Belladonna - Jessica Galbreth
unrest fullness
Sunday, September 04, 2005
i used your toothbrush tonight...
at first it was an accident...
but when it filled me with
mint flavored bubbles, i felt
closer to your mouth...
it was the closest i've come
to having you inside me...
in a long time...

i crawled into bed listening
to the hum of the silent night...
pulling your 56 jersey close to
my heart...and wishing it was
13 more with you tonight...

you left your scent in every corner
of every room from ceiling to floor...
but especially on the pillow
beside me...as i slept
i imagined you were
lying next to me...
so i reached for you
but only found joop-filled space...

you woke me with ringing
at 2:30 a.m...my dreams buzzed
at the wake of your voice
on the other end...
"goodnight love" filled
the sleep-induced space
of my brain...i longed for
your breath on my neck...
spooning rest fullness into
my sleep...but it didn't come...

morning's songbird...in alarm
clock form...scared me out
of sleepless dreams...where i
was with you...chanting Ohm...
and reality kicked in
once again...another day...
alone...
posted by the Raven @ 9:41 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: the Raven
Home: Lost in Illusion
About Me: wanderer, seeker, free-spirit; i defy convention, am a motivator of free thinking and deep self exploration; i help others ponder reality and society; i inspire, intrigue, excite...bring others into my self and release them as stronger, more colorful creatures.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
My Favorite Sites to See!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Journeys into the Unknown .Template by Isnaini Dot Com

Free Web Site Counter
get your OWN website counter!