Journeys into the Unknown

i'll kiss your soul...and take your breath away...

 
Lady Raven- Jessica Galbreth
Belladonna - Jessica Galbreth
pinstripe suit
Tuesday, August 23, 2005

i told her
i just had a vision of you
in a pinstripe suit
and pimp hat...
me in a fancy dress...
going somewhere...don't know where
what do you think of that?

she said
i have a reply...just gonna hold it...
you gotta take it out of my mouth
with your mouth...

i said
i wish to breathe your words
from you...into me...silently…
write me to your soul
with permanent ink...
so i won't wash away...

i said
i miss your cooking...
cooking me up nice and steamy hot
then eating me for dessert
after I've had a nice
five course meal of you...

she said
i will cook you up...
and eat you like i lived
in a 3rd world country
and i was sitting at the table
with jesus...having the last supper...

i said
well damn...
where's that pinstripe suit?
posted by the Raven @ 6:49 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Seven said…

    DAYYYYUUUUUMMMMM! ;)... she should be careful about what she says...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: the Raven
Home: Lost in Illusion
About Me: wanderer, seeker, free-spirit; i defy convention, am a motivator of free thinking and deep self exploration; i help others ponder reality and society; i inspire, intrigue, excite...bring others into my self and release them as stronger, more colorful creatures.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
My Favorite Sites to See!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Journeys into the Unknown .Template by Isnaini Dot Com

Free Web Site Counter
get your OWN website counter!