Journeys into the Unknown

i'll kiss your soul...and take your breath away...

 
Lady Raven- Jessica Galbreth
Belladonna - Jessica Galbreth
i write myself to sleep
Thursday, August 18, 2005

i know no other way...
to cope...with the emptiness
beside me...the memory of
your kiss...is eternally
affixed to these lips...
i breathe shallowly...
desperately...trying to
retain the air you created
inside these lungs...
when daylight breaks
through weathered
night clouds...i rise...
pained by the loneliness in
my eyes...moving about
the day with check-marked
to-do list in fist...
but each step takes strength
in what once was effortless...
no bars hold me captive...
no way to reach through
wire less ness...i await
your voice...ringing horns
in my head...when the
minutes are free...then slowly...
i write myself to sleep...
posted by the Raven @ 9:47 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: the Raven
Home: Lost in Illusion
About Me: wanderer, seeker, free-spirit; i defy convention, am a motivator of free thinking and deep self exploration; i help others ponder reality and society; i inspire, intrigue, excite...bring others into my self and release them as stronger, more colorful creatures.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
My Favorite Sites to See!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Journeys into the Unknown .Template by Isnaini Dot Com

Free Web Site Counter
get your OWN website counter!