Journeys into the Unknown

i'll kiss your soul...and take your breath away...

 
Lady Raven- Jessica Galbreth
Belladonna - Jessica Galbreth
another gallon of pain please!!!
Thursday, August 18, 2005

the girl at the checkout knows me by name
and every dollar i spend...
she knows
i sleep on the couch...have blotches of
white putty...spackling the walls
she knows
my bed room is covered...in plastic
and a fine layer of dust...
she knows
i return to see her...about 3 times a week
and never on the weekend
she knows
i have 2,000 more squared feet
awaiting my brush and that i have
almost fallen off that damn ladder
a dozen times...or so...
she knows
i have bath tub blues...pipes
that need a'fixin...and
she knows
the randomness running through my
head while I play miss fix-it
in this space I call...home...
like:
come away with me
in the night...
i'm bridging on disaster
but loneliness only has one o...and I've
had many...so how lonely am i?
why is this color so dark...and what
would barney rubble's theme song be?
she knows
I've got paint under my feet
and dirt in my hair and
scratches in my
glass-framed eyes...
she knows
i'm exhausted but
there's still so much
to do...
posted by the Raven @ 10:56 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: the Raven
Home: Lost in Illusion
About Me: wanderer, seeker, free-spirit; i defy convention, am a motivator of free thinking and deep self exploration; i help others ponder reality and society; i inspire, intrigue, excite...bring others into my self and release them as stronger, more colorful creatures.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
My Favorite Sites to See!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Journeys into the Unknown .Template by Isnaini Dot Com

Free Web Site Counter
get your OWN website counter!